David Kirshenbaum law firm is a unique legal firm that provides its clients with a variety of services at a high level in all fields of civil and commercial law. The firm exists since 1985 and is located in a spacious office in the center of Jerusalem. The firm deals with the broad field of civil and commercial law, with an emphasis on the public aspects and real estate in Israel, Romania and the USA. The firm handles a number of large projects for residential apartments and commercial tenders.
The firm has an excellent group of lawyers, each case is handled individually by a lawyer who is a senior partner.
The firm specializes in initiating and executing large, complex real estate transactions and deals also with small transactions.
The firm also deals and has dealt with the following fields:
- Managing complex arbitration processes
- High court cases and administrative appeals
- Damage claims
- Liquidating real estate partnerships.
- Liquidating and operating contractors/building associations that have collapsed while under construction and bringing the building to completion.
- Liquidating companies – usually while running them and selling them as a living business.
- Representing public and private parties in the High Court (in the past we have represented the Jerusalem Religious Council and Bikur Cholim Hospital)
- Family law – wills and inheritances
Among our clients:
- Some of the largest construction companies in the country
- Large entrepreneurial businesses
- Many businesspeople in Israel and abroad, particularly in the USA, Canada, Belgium, England, France and Switzerland.